So this week, so far, Humanity has:
Good Job Humans.
If I may, I have a few questions I’d like all ye scientists to focus on next:
- Why can’t I get a decent BBQ Pulled Pork sandwich in New York?
- Smartphone Text Messaging fees - What’s up with that?
- The Brooklyn-Queens Expressway. Not a question really, but, well, fix it.
- I was promised flying cars and a moon colony. What gives?
- Actually, screw the flying cars, there are a lot of really bad drivers.
- Wait, actually, yes to the flying cars, but send the bad drivers to the moon colony.
- Wait wait wait, I want to go to the moon, I don’t want it filled with bad drivers.
- Okay, nuts to the flying cars, nuts to the moon colony, work on the pulled pork. That’s all I really want.