Please give credit where credit is due.
It’s pop punk trout. Look at your life. Look at your choices.
Veronica, PLEASE give credit where credit is due and credit the “sassy gay friend” meme for the language of “Look at your life, look at your choices”.
And actually, As I was clearly the first person on the internet to use the language from that in responding to people, if you could credit me with a “via” link that’d be great too.
Also, did you appropriately credit the creators of the english language with your use of the english language? Actually middle english was first. And german before that.
So if you could credit the language as “German via middle english via modern english (not the band) via sassy gay friend via jon” with a link to my blog where apropos, that’d be spectacular.
(credit: idiots via internet via sarcasm via wtf)
- Random: So what do you think is going to happen at 11:11:11 11/11/11
- Me: We'll all be one second older?
- Random: You don't think we'll be visited by some cosmic spirit?
- Me: If there was some interstellar consciousness that was going to come visit us why would he care about a random palindrome in our crude concept of time? also what about time zones? Not to mention daylight savings time.
- Random: wait what do you mean crude concept of time.
- Me: Look, time is just an illusion as a result of the fact that information and matter are limited by the speed of light and unable to exist in two places simultaneously, creating a constant linear cause-and-effect relationship. Clocks, calendars, years are just our way of quantifying it according to our perception.
- Random: *blank stare*
- Me: I mean that's one way of looking at it at least.
- Random: *continued, unflinching blank stare*
- Me: kay... I'm gonna go.